Não se controle o auto-controle só existe pra nos distanciar das aventuras da vida e de nossas mais deliciosas e arriscadas vontades.
2 comentários:
Anônimo
disse...
O controle previne o erro sendo frio se tem o controle e se chega ao resultado. Mas sem o erro nao existiriam as aventuras, que nada mais sao que uma busca errante por algo. busca essa sem destino, com calculos mas sem respostas, com o calor saindo em gotas como o suor, transpassando a pele. O mais sabio dos velhos, só é sabio pois por muito se aventurou, pois muito escutou.
o controle nao deve ser dispensado, muito menos o erro.
Confusion in her eyes that says it all. She's lost control. And she's clinging to the nearest passer by, She's lost control. And she gave away the secrets of her past, And said I've lost control again, And a voice that told her when and where to act, She said I've lost control again.
And she turned around and took me by the hand and said, I've lost control again. And how I'll never know just why or understand, She said I've lost control again. And she screamed out kicking on her side and said, I've lost control again. And seized up on the floor, I thought she'd die. She said I've lost control. She's lost control again. She's lost control. She's lost control again. She's lost control.
Well I had to 'phone her friend to state my case, And say she's lost control again. And she showed up all the errors and mistakes, And said I've lost control again. But she expressed herself in many different ways, Until she lost control again. And walked upon the edge of no escape, And laughed I've lost control. She's lost control again. She's lost control. She's lost control again. She's lost control.
Por mais que você queira, o passado não vai mudar Por mais que você deseje, o presente não vai se alongar Por mais que você escolha, o futuro não vai te abandonar.
É na realidade que eu crio (!)
Adna Rahmeier.
Quem me dera ao menos uma vez Que o mais simples fosse visto como o mais importante
2 comentários:
O controle previne o erro
sendo frio se tem o controle
e se chega ao resultado.
Mas sem o erro nao existiriam as aventuras, que nada mais sao que uma busca errante por algo.
busca essa sem destino, com calculos mas sem respostas, com o calor saindo em gotas como o suor, transpassando a pele.
O mais sabio dos velhos, só é sabio pois por muito se aventurou, pois muito escutou.
o controle nao deve ser dispensado, muito menos o erro.
Confusion in her eyes that says it all.
She's lost control.
And she's clinging to the nearest passer by,
She's lost control.
And she gave away the secrets of her past,
And said I've lost control again,
And a voice that told her when and where to act,
She said I've lost control again.
And she turned around and took me by the hand and said,
I've lost control again.
And how I'll never know just why or understand,
She said I've lost control again.
And she screamed out kicking on her side and said,
I've lost control again.
And seized up on the floor, I thought she'd die.
She said I've lost control.
She's lost control again.
She's lost control.
She's lost control again.
She's lost control.
Well I had to 'phone her friend to state my case,
And say she's lost control again.
And she showed up all the errors and mistakes,
And said I've lost control again.
But she expressed herself in many different ways,
Until she lost control again.
And walked upon the edge of no escape,
And laughed I've lost control.
She's lost control again.
She's lost control.
She's lost control again.
She's lost control.
Postar um comentário